Obesity is a major concern of today because most of the people live an unhealthy lifestyle. It’s a cause of many severe health-related problems like diabetes, heart diseases, and blood pressure. The reason behind is unhealthy eating and lack of physical activity.
But, don’t worry there’s a permanent solution for this problem-Ayurveda! Ayurveda is a 5,000 years old medicinal therapy originated in India. It is not a healing technique but a lifestyle to promote healthy living. It has some most effective techniques like meditation, yoga, healthy diet and herbal medication.
The principles of Ayurveda are slightly different from other medicinal systems. If you visit an ayurvedic school in India, they will not teach how to maintain a healthy weight rather than losing weight.
So, here are some expert tips from Ayurveda to get rid of obesity.
- Begin your day by having a large glass of water. It would be better if you add some lemon or honey to
- Give an hour of your day to exercise and meditation. The Kerala Ayurveda academy advises to do it in the morning.
- Eat only three meals in a day: healthiest for breakfast, largest for lunch, and lightest for dinner. Don’t forget to have a walk after every meal because this helps in digestion.
- Rise early with the sun without compromising your sleep. Don’t wake for late night with your mobile phone, television, and laptop. A continuous seven to nine hours of sleep detoxifies your body and gives you a fresh start next morning.
- Try to have a seasonal diet. Eat the fruits and vegetables which grow in a particular season.
- Include all the six tastes mentioned in Ayurveda, namely sweet, salty, pungent, astringent, bitter and sour in your daily diet.
Adding these few Ayurvedic tricks in your daily lifestyle would give you a long-lasting result. If you want to learn about Ayurveda in detail, then you can visit an Ayurvedic Institute.
So, do you want to do Ayurveda course in India from a reputed organization?
“Aithein Healing” conduct many different ayurvedic courses near a beautiful beach in Goa. You can learn several courses like marma massage therapy, Indian head massage, Thai massage, sound healing from their institute. So, contact them now to book a course.