Marma massage therapy is the most important therapy in Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an exceptional branch that deals with well being of humans. It is a comprehensive knowledge of physical and mental health. There are 107 vital points on a human body, these are known as Marma in Ayurveda. When we touch these points there comes a flow of energy in the body that heals the mind and soul.
Marma massage is very effective and exceptional in every aspect. It ensures complete relaxation to the body, mind and spirit. The people who undergo the complete Marmic massage therapy get complete peace of mind and relief.
It originated in the lands of India and is considered as the gift of India to the whole world. The focus of Marma massage therapy is mainly on directing the subtle energy to the body to relieve stiff muscles and boost the blood circulation.
While studying the Marma massage course, the students will learn the various benefits of Marma massage therapy. Some of them are-
- Marma massage therapy helps easy flow of energy through the energy channels.
- It discharges blocked energy which helps in prevention of diseases.
- It nourishes the whole body and encourages sound sleep.
- It increases immunity and strengthens the organs and tissues of the body.
Studying this course from an Ayurveda school India enables you to understand the basic principles of Marma therapy along with the detailed history of Marma points massage. Students get to learn the technique of pulse reading and diagnosis of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Students will be taught the complete step-by-step procedure of providing the massage to the client.
There are excellent job prospects in this field of alternative medicine. Ayurveda course India offers great career opportunities. Some of them are mentioned below.
- An Ayurvedic trainer or professional can get a job of medical assistant/Doctor at government or private hospitals.
- The person can open his shop or retail store of ayurvedic products and medicines.
- One can begin his practice as a freelance therapist or massage trainer.
- One can conduct research, workshops, seminars, camps or write books about Ayurveda.
- A person can start his channel of Ayurvedic massage training on an online platform.
Ayurveda is a very promising career, and the salary depends on the experience and knowledge one has in this field.
Want to learn Ayurveda?
Enrol in Aithein healing and become a professional in the field of Ayurveda.