Massage is an essential part of Ayurveda and has a lot of benefits to the minds, body, skin and immune system. It is performed by synchronised massaging of the body towards the direction of the movement of arterial blood or in practical terms opposite to the direction of body hair.
A particular technique of massage in Ayurveda is the Marma massage technique. It is well known that Ayurveda is a complete science of health and wellness. In Ayurveda, the critical points of the body are known as Marma. According to the Ayurveda, there are 107 marma points in the whole body.
The marma massage course mind, body, spirit relaxation and those who undergo marma point massage therapy gets complete satisfaction in every aspect. This massage is considered as the gift of India to the whole world. An ancient healing technique which is in practice for over a thousand years.
Ayurveda school India teaches students marma ayurvedic massage. The benefits of this technique are as follows-
- It provides all the benefits of a traditional massage
- It strengthens the tissues and organs of the body
- It helps in removal of toxins from the body
- The body becomes protected from the Vata disorders
- It provides nourishment to the body and improves the physicality
- This massage is used to balance the doshas in the body
- It allows the passage of energy through the energy channels from the body
- It relieves the mental and physical strain of the body
In marma massage healing, there is a simple principle which states that if a substantial blow causes injury than a light touch can cause it to heal. Combining the knowledge of marma with the ability to both perceive and direct the flow of prana, it becomes an essential tool for treating every disease in the body.
Are you looking to learn an Ayurveda course India?
Enrol in Aitheinhealing to learn about massage and other Ayurvedic techniques.