Ayurveda is a unique medical system which has developed from the Vedas. It is the traditional healing system of India, and with the modern practices which have derived from Ayurveda, it helps patients all around the world.
The meaning of the word Ayurveda gets derived from two words- “Ayur” and “Veda” which translates to Science of life. The ancient thesis in Ayurveda is written by well-known exponents like Parashara, Shalihotra and Nakula.
The medicines which are prepared in Ayurveda are manufactured from different plants and animals. There is no provision for using artificial elements or concoction in Ayurveda. Ayurveda is considered a supportive of treatment programs and the practitioners in Ayurveda believe it is preventive as well as curative therapy.
Ayurveda courses in India focus on strengthening of immunity against diseases, and it is believed to be a preventive therapy rather than curative therapy. Patients are advised to change their radical lifestyle which can cause problems like back pain, arthritis, high blood pressure and anxiety. Some benefits of studying Ayurveda are mentioned below-
- Ayurveda extends the rational ways through which diseases related to internal organs are treated.
- Ayurveda extends the means to cure and shield the human body against different conditions.
- It offers steps to pursue a disease-free and disciplined life.
- Ayurveda helps in controlling the urges in life.
- Through Ayurveda, practitioners study the human urges like sleep, sex and hunger. It provides a way to control these urges.
A unique part of Ayurveda which is used to relax the body and give relief to a headache and stress is Indian head massage training. Indian head massage or Champi can provide relief from stress and tension. It is done by applying oil and some light pressure on the base of the skull in a circular motion.
So, you might be thinking what the other benefits of head massage are?
The following are some of the advantages of head massage-
- Increases the glucose and oxygen supply to the brain
- Growth and lustre of hair is improved
- Dissipates accumulated toxins in the head
Aitheinhealing is a top Ayurveda college India. The students are given training of Indian head massage and Ayurvedic medicines. To know more, visit- Aitheinhealing.com